Economic Development Officer
Job Summary/Purpose: Under the Direction of Chief, Council and Director of Operations, the Economic Development Officer will be responsible for the formulating, directing, implementing, and coordinating an overall program and policy for promoting economic development for the St. Mary’s First Nation. The EDO will be responsible for providing leadership through experience and expertise in all areas of economic and community development.
- Economic Development Officer Certification and/or possess an extensive background and good understanding of business, marketing, and accounting principles
- Post-Secondary Education considered an asset
- Ability to handle, schedule and prioritize multi-tasks, and be able to work on your own as well as in a team environment
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Communication (Oral & Written)
- Interpersonal Skills, Analytical, and research skills would be Ideal
- Knowledge of Government Programs, Business Planning, and Band Operations
- Ability to Develop a Strategic Plan for Economic Development for SMFN Community
- The position will include assistance in the planning and coordination of community development projects, assisting business and residential applicants with local and State permitting processes, and providing research for Town sponsored projects.
If interested please submit your resume, credentials and 3 work references to:
150 Cliffe Street
Fredericton, N.B. E3A 0A1 or
Fax (506) 472-6220 or email email@example.com
Deadline for Applications will be February 3, 2022 at 4:30 pm