SAINT MARY’S FIRST NATION RETAIL SALES
Part Time Janitor
Under the direction and supervision of the Administration, the Janitor shall be responsible for providing maintenance and operation regarding the sanitary cleanliness for the Eqpahak Centre (35 Dedham St). The Janitor will be responsible to the Maintenance Manager and must report any issues and/or concerns as soon as possible.
- The Janitor will utilize a check list of duties based on “daily”, “weekly”, “monthly”, and “seasonal” cleaning, and submit this check list to the manager.
- Janitor must use proper cleaning detergents for different areas as appropriate.
- Janitor must observe the health and safety practices as outlined in WHIMS course, and make responsible choices as to how to complete the assigned cleaning duties in the safest way, for him/her and others.
- Janitor shall consult with Manager on a regular basis to notify of supply shortages and submit requests for ordering of supplies.
- Janitor shall be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the Janitorial Storage area.
- The Janitor will conduct a brief security check upon completion of duties (after each shift).
- Janitorial experience an asset
- Use initiative, reliable and able to work with minimal to no immediate supervision.
- Flexible with shifts as the duties are sometimes carried out after office hours.
- WHIMS certification considered an asset.
- First Aide/CPR considered an asset.
If interested, please send your resume to:
St. Mary’s First Nation
150 Cliffe Street, 2nd Floor
Fax (506) 472-6220
Telephone (506) 452-9367 ext 104
Deadline for applications is April 24th, 2023, at 4:30pm