Available as a word document (.docx) here: janitors 2022 on call CHSMES
Under the direction and supervision of the School Manager & Principal, the Janitorial staff will be responsible for cleaning, disinfecting, and maintaining the interior and exterior of CHSMES.
- Clean criminal record check (must be submitted with application)
- Previous Experience in Janitorial Work an asset
- Must be able to lift, bend and be able to keep up with the physical demands of the position.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible with shifts as the duties are sometimes carried out evenings/weekends.
- Availability must be good as shifts may be short notice.
- Successfully completed a WHIMS certification course an asset (or willing to take)
- Any health and safety courses are an asset
- First Aid/CPR considered an asset
DEADLINE: November 10th, 2022
If you are interested, please submit your name and criminal record check to:
Human Resource Generalist
St. Mary’s First Nation
150 Cliffe Street
Fredericton, N.B. E3A 0A1 or
Fax (506) 472-6220 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org