St. Mary’s First Nation
Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
Full Time (40hrs)
The Early Childhood Educator will be responsible for planning & implementing developmentally appropriate programs for a group of children of various ages up age 3 years. The educator will also help maintain a safe & clean environment for the children, recommend the purchases of needed materials & supplies, and communicate with parents regularly about the progress of their children.
- Plan& implement developmentally appropriate programs.
- Gather and prepare all resources and materials needed for program.
- Set up indoor environment to coordinate with the program.
- Set up indoor physical environment to meet the changing needs of the children.
- Assist children with proper eating, dressing, toileting habits.
- Ensure safety, care and well being of all children in the group.
- Work with young children in a warm, calm, and loving manner.
- Maintain positive relationships with co-workers, parents and especially the children.
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents regarding their children.
- Participating in staff meetings, discussions and on-going training regarding the program, children, and parents.
- Early Childhood Educator diploma or willing to obtain ECE diploma.
- Certified First Aid & Infant/Child CPR or willing to obtain.
- A clean criminal record check is required.
- Must be able to work designated shifts, Monday- Friday 8-4 or 9-5 weekly
- Must not have any physical limitations & be able to lift up to 20lbs.
If Interested, please send cover letter and resume to:
Human Resource Generalist
St. Mary’s First Nation/Retail Sales
150 Cliffe Street (2nd Floor)
Fredericton NB E3A 0A1
Fax: 472-6220 or email email@example.com
Closing Date is Wednesday November 10th, 2021 at 4:30pm.