Request for Proposals
Service Contract – AGA Virtual Facilitator/Event Manager
The Wolastoqey Nation in New Brunswick and the Wolastoqey Tribal Council Inc. are looking for an individual/or company to facilitate, manage and plan our 2022 Annual General Assembly. The successful candidate will work with WNNB and WTCI staff to plan this year’s virtual event. The successful candidate should be knowledgeable in technology, have experience facilitating large virtual meetings, and experience with moderating question periods.
The Wolastoqey Nation in New Brunswick (WNNB) is a not-for-profit that provides scientific and technical support to New Brunswick’s six Wolastoqey communities on a variety of resource development files.
The Wolastoqey Tribal Council (WTCI) is a not-for-profit organization whose role is to provide capacity building opportunities for its member communities within the traditional Wolastoqey territory in New Brunswick.
To learn more about our organizations and the work we do, please visit www.wolastoqey.ca.
- Develop a “vision” of what the 2022 AGA will look like while collaborating WNNB & WTCI staff
- Provide technical assistance in various areas
- Moderate question & answer portions of the event
- Be able to interact with the audience through a variety of means
- Other duties as assigned
- In your proposal, please state your experience with community engagement, virtual event planning, report writing, experience working with First Nation Communities, knowledge and understanding of First Nation issues and any other relevant experience
- Experience hosting private online events with restricted access would be an asset
- State what the cost of the services would be
- State how long and what is required to prepare for the AGA
- State what would be needed from WNNB & WTCI to fulfil the job requirements
Proposals are due by Monday, November 22nd, 2021, at 4:00 PM Atlantic Time. Proposals should be submitted to Jennifer Miles, Human Resources Director (email@example.com) or through Indeed.com